Available on orders before 3pm
Tripp Lite Keystone Jack Cat6/Cat5e, RJ45, Shielded, Dust Cap, Industrial - 110 Punch Down, IP67
Keystone RJ45 Cat5e Jack Recommended for Outdoor or Harsh Outdoor Environments This Cat6 shielded keystone jack lets you connect two Cat5e/6 patch cables for Gigabit Ethernet networks or digital signage in outdoor applications and other areas...
Keystone RJ45 Cat5e Jack Recommended for Outdoor or Harsh Outdoor Environments
This Cat6 shielded keystone jack lets you connect two Cat5e/6 patch cables for Gigabit Ethernet networks or digital signage in outdoor applications and other areas where protection from harsh elements is essential. It inserts into an industrial-grade wall plate or surface-mount box to create a watertight seal. An included dust cap protects the shielded RJ45 coupler from dust, debris and moisture when not in use.
IP67 Rating Denotes Resistance to Dust and Water
The IP67 rating means the keystone RJ45 Cat5e jack is not only 100% protected against dust, but also able to endure immersion in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes with no damage or decline in performance, making the kit ideal for basement applications. For applications that require IP67 protection, we recommend using the keystone jack with a Tripp Lite N206-SB01-IND surface-mount box and N206-Series Cat6 patch cabling. If only IP44 protection against splashing water from all directions is required, we recommend pairing the keystone jack with the N206-Series cable and an N206-FP01-IND, N206-FP02-IND or N206-FP04-IND metal wall plate (all sold separately).
Heavy Shielding Protects Your Network Data from Destructive Line Noise
The Cat6 shielded keystone jack fights against EMI/RFI line noise that interferes with your Ethernet or audio/video signal and can distort or destroy data. Electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference can be created by electric motors, power cables, welding equipment and other heavy machinery frequently found in industrial applications.
The N206-KJ01-IND is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
● Connect Gigabit Ethernet networks, security cameras or digital signage in factories, warehouses, auto dealerships and garages, and other industrial environments
● Provide Cat6 connectivity in outdoor environments susceptible to rain, such as a stadium or outdoor arena
● Set up outdoor digital signage at malls, theaters and bus stops
● Protect IT infrastructure in basements and other areas susceptible to flooding
● Built to protect Gigabit Ethernet and digital signage connections in harsh environments
● IP67-rated to resist dust and endure immersion in 1 m of water up to 30 min.
● Shielded to protect against EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data or affect equipment
● Requires 110 punch-down termination to minimize insertion loss for top performance
● N206-KJ01-IND Keystone Jack Cat6/Cat5e, RJ45, Shielded, Dust Cap, Industrial
● Quick Start Guide
Batteries not Required to Operate
Tripp Lite Keystone Jack Cat6/Cat5e, RJ45, Shielded, Dust Cap, Industrial - 110 Punch Down, IP67, Flat, Black, RJ-45, Male, Cat5,Cat5e,Cat6, 114.3 mm