Juniper Care Next-Day Onsite Service includes:\r
- Unlimited JTAC 24X7\r
- Software Releases\r
- CSC Online E-Support\r
- Junos Space Service Now\r
- Next-Business-Day Advanced Replacement\r
- Onsite Technician\r
- Unlimited JTAC 24X7
- Software Releases
- CSC Online E-Support
- Junos Space Service Now
- Next-Business-Day Advanced Replacement
- Onsite Technician
With Juniper Networks Technical Assistance Center (JTAC) support, you have unlimited 24x7 access to JTAC engineers by phone and online. As a single point of contact for all of your support needs, JTAC engineers have extensive experience supporting large-scale networks. JTAC engineers can help you diagnose system problems, configure, troubleshoot, and provide work-around solutions. To ensure that JTAC responds as quickly as possible, automatic escalation alerts to senior management are triggered on all priority issues.
Juniper Networks provides you with access to all new software releases as soon as they are made available for general release.
The Customer Support Center (CSC) provides you with selfservice access to Juniper’s award winning online portal for the information, answers, tools, and service options required to ensure
the support of your network investment. Features within the CSC include, but are not limited to, software downloads, technical alerts and bulletins, RMA requests, and the Juniper Networks
When JTAC determines that onsite support is required, an experienced service technician who is trained on Juniper products will be dispatched to the customer site. Upon arrival, this technician will work under the direction of a JTAC engineer to solve the problem(s). If required, a replacement product will already be at the site. The technician will perform tasks as directed by JTAC, and as outlined in the existing Global Service Operations (GSO) policy “Customer Onsite Service Support.” Furthermore, the technician will be released from the site upon approval of the JTAC engineer, with concurrence from the customer. The technician will assist with packing up and removing any defective products.
- Scale your operational team to new heights and leverage multi-layered security features through Service Now management capabilities.
- Increase your operational effectiveness and lower operational expenses by using Service Now to reduce the time necessary for problem identification, troubleshooting and communication with Juniper Networks technical support.
- Dramatically simplify operational processes through self-diagnosis and automated incident reporting to significantly reduce mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR); increase uptime, allowing staff to concentrate on higher priority tasks that drive the business.
- Increase operational efficiency by automating detailed inventory management.
- Improve operational stability with early identification of incidents that are reported in real-time, allowing for preemptive diagnosis and repair, increasing the availability of your network.
Juniper SVC-NDCE-SSG5, 1 year(s), On-site, Next Business Day (NBD)