From single-site corporate offices to some of the largest global manufacturing plants and warehouse fulfilment centres, DTE are at the forefront of wireless network designs and implementation.
Our experienced wireless engineers have access to the latest technologies and training to offer unparalleled expertise, making us the partner of choice for clients demanding a business-critical wireless networks used for anything from wireless offices to wireless machinery and asset tracking.
It all starts with the planning…
We use your corporate strategy to design and implement a wireless network that will help you reach your goals and increase the productivity of your mobile workforce.
On-site survey and design
An effective wireless network needs to be designed around the environment in which you expect to operate. With a full site survey our engineers are able to assess those physical variables and include them in the design.
Predictive Survey design
Designing a wireless network to complement an as-yet unfinished building requires a predictive survey design. Using specialist tools and their extensive experience in wireless infrastructure design, DTE engineers can simulate a network from your building architecture CAD designs before, during or after construction.
It doesn't end there...
Before hand-over, our engineers ensure that the design meets expectations. During our pre-go-live and validation survey, engineers visit your site to perform several tests. They will inspect and measure RF signal strength (2.4 and 5Ghz), spectrum data analysis, signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and physically check that the installation conforms to the design criteria.
Other services from DTE
Under the guidance of a PRINCE2 project manager, our certified cable technicians will install your access points in even the most demanding environment. We also ensure that every installation follows stringent international and local regulations.
Your assigned project manager will keep you fully informed of project progress, delivering a cost effective, reliable and ultimately long-lasting wireless solution
Why choose DTE wireless network design services?
Having worked with some of the world’s largest brands on extremely large, complex wireless projects, we have the skills and experience your business can rely on.
- • Do you need to migrate to a faster, more secure network?
- • Is your current network design based on 2.4Ghz? The current 802.11ac standard works on 5Ghz so a redesign may be needed to get the full throughput utilisation.
- • Is your current wireless network struggling due to a higher headcount and more clients?
- Do you need a new solution that can support additional applications such as voice or video?
- Does your business want to start using Real-time locating systems (RTLS)?
- Do you need a business-critical design with redundancy built in?
- Do you want an easy to manage multi-site solution?