Long bar codes are commonly used in a variety of applications including, utilities bills, document processing and packaging. These long codes are a challenge for full area imagers to read due to their narrow field of view and shorter depth of field.
The QuickScan QBT2131 imager's extra-wide field of view and extra-long scan line makes reading long bar codes in closer distances much easier. The sharp and highly visible scan line makes the scanner more user-friendly to use, while the enhanced depth of field enables bar codes to be read at an intuitive distance. The stylish design is the signature of the QuickScan series, completing a consistent family appearance.
Featuring Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, the QuickScan QBT2131 imager can transmit data to the host through its base station as well as to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth compliant device.
The QBT2131 linear imager can also be connected to any tablet using either iOS or Android™ operating systems via the Bluetooth HID profile.
- Extra-wide scan angle and extra-long scan line
- Sharp and highly visible scan line
- Enhanced depth of field for general purpose scanning applications
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology with up to 25.0 m / 82.0 ft range
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices through the Bluetooth HID profile
- Easy, tool-free, user-replaceable, long-lasting lithium-ion battery
- New battery package allows simultaneous change of charging contacts during battery replacement
- Alternative battery recharging through USB /microUSB cable
- Datalogic's patented 'Green Spot' technology for good-read feedback
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI