Available on orders before 3pm
Tripp Lite USB-C Laptop Docking Station - HDMI, VGA, GbE, 4K @ 30 Hz, Thunderbolt 3, USB-A, USB-C, PD Charging 3.0, Black
USB-C Docking Station Turns Your Device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port into a Multiport Workstation
The U442-DOCK3-B expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It’s ideal...
The U442-DOCK3-B expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. It’s ideal for transmitting 4K video and audio to a large display, adding a thumb drive or other USB peripheral, powering and charging a PD Charging 3.0-compliant mobile device, connecting to a Gigabit Ethernet network and a lot more—all at the same time.
Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Transmitting Audio/Video Signals
With a source device that also supports USB DisplayPort Alt Mode, you can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video and Digital Audio
To send digital audio and Ultra High Definition video to a 4K-ready HDMI television, projector or monitor, connect the corresponding port to the display using an HDMI cable (sold separately). The HDMI port supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. The VGA port supports high-definition resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, at 60 Hz. You can transmit the same video signal through the HDMI and VGA ports simultaneously with a maximum resolution of 1080p on both. A DVI display may be connected to the HDMI port using an HDMI to DVI adapter (sold separately).
Connects Up to 3 USB Peripherals
The two USB-A hub ports and single USB-C data port accept USB peripherals, such as flash drives, mice, keyboards and printers, and share a maximum 10W (5V 2A) of power. They support fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and are backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices. The BC 1.2-compliant USB-A port next to the memory card slots provides up to 1.5A of fast-charging power to mobile devices.
Charges the Connected Device
The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port provides power and charging to the PD Charging 3.0-compliant device (such as a MacBook, Chromebook or Android smartphone) the U442-DOCK3-B is connected to. Connect the device’s AC wall charger to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 100W (20V 5A). When the wall charger is unplugged, the unit’s PD 3.0 Fast Role Swap feature ensures all data and power connections remain stable.
Accesses a Wired Gigabit Ethernet Network
The RJ45 port offers access to a Gigabit Ethernet network when Wi-Fi is unavailable or when a wired connection offers faster speeds. Connect using a UTP cable (sold separately), and enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds for fast data transfers.
Allows External Memory Access
The memory card slots support Micro SD and SD/MMC cards for transferring data to and from your connected computer, laptop or tablet. Only one memory card slot can be used at a time.
Built-In USB-C Cable Connects in Either Direction
Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time. The built-in cable tucks away beneath the compact unit for safe carrying in a pocket, briefcase or laptop bag.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
Enjoy the convenience of one multiport USB-C docking station instead of several different port converters. The plug-and-play USB-C dock for MacBooks, Chromebooks and other devices requires no software, drivers or external power.
3-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The U442-DOCK3-B comes with a 3-year warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
● Play video from your laptop or PC on an HDMI or VGA display, such as an HDTV or projector
● Access a wired Ethernet network in a location with no or spotty Wi-Fi
● Upload data from your notebook or download data from the Ethernet at true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds
● Transfer data to and from a USB flash drive or Micro SD or SD/MMC memory card
● Charge your notebook or laptop by connecting its wall charger to the USB-C PD Charging 3.0 port
● Connect a USB microphone/headset to record a podcast or listen to music
● Write a report using a USB keyboard with your tablet or Android smartphone
● Transmits audio/video signals from sources supporting USB DisplayPort Alt Mode
● HDMI port delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 4K x 2K @ 30 Hz
● Connects you to a wired Ethernet network when Wi-Fi is weak or unavailable
● Powers and charges PD Charging 3.0-compliant devices, such as MacBooks and Chromebooks
● Easy installation with plug-and-play operation—no software required
● Source device with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
● Display device with VGA, DVI* or HDMI input
*Requires adapter (sold separately)
● U442-DOCK3-B USB-C Laptop Docking Station - HDMI, VGA, GbE, 4K, Thunderbolt 3, USB-A, USB-C, PD Charging 3.0, Black
● Owner’s manual
Tripp Lite USB-C Laptop Docking Station - HDMI, VGA, GbE, 4K @ 30 Hz, Thunderbolt 3, USB-A, USB-C, PD Charging 3.0, Black, Wired, USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C, USB Type-C, 1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x, MicroSD (TransFlash),SD